Oct 27, 2010

Testimonial: Family Tent Camping Experience

Family Tent Campers,

Randy, I’m happy to help here. I purchased a Kodiak Canvas tent from you in September in preparation for an outdoor venture in Northwestern California. Frankly, I had been looking for some time for a tent to replace another popular brand with the typical nylon/polyester construction and low center line height. I knew I wanted something that was tough, had sufficient height to allow for standing up in the tent, and could function outside the average camp ground setting. The idea of a solid, well built and easy to “put up” canvas tent seemed to be the logical choice. I found the answer at your store with your Kodiak Canvas Tent products. I used it in September in Northern California and the product is as advertised. Well built, easy to assemble and easily withstands the elements at high altitude. It’s immediately become a standard check off item for our group and it will be accompanying us on our next outdoor excursion to Idaho’s Salmon River country in November.

Service from Family Tent was exceptional. I requested a slight modification and they happily contacted the manufacturer and made it happen. One last comment! Your estimates of set-up time are too conservative. Once you’ve learned the set up procedure the tent can be assembled in less than 10 minutes in less than ideal circumstances. Great product and “yes”, I’d highly recommend.

Rick Santos from California

For more products visit our website www.FamilyTentCamping.com

No comments:

Post a Comment