Dec 28, 2010

Customer Testimonial: Thank you again...

I bought the Kodiak 6014 tent. I did a lot of research and really liked this tent.. I have been using canvas tents for a long time on Elk hunting trips in Colorado… I currently own a 20x16 outfitter tent… I wanted a canvas tent that I could use on local camping trips with my family.. I am very happy with the Kodiak tent… They are very well built and easy to put up.. I used the Kodiak on our local Deer hunting trip and on a family trip that rained for two days in a roll… No water leaks and held up to the winds…

When I ordered the tent my intentions were to use it on our family camping trip on Thanksgiving weekend.. I placed the order about a month before the trip only to find out they were on back order and would most likely not arrive on time…

I called your company and explained my situation to KIM. She went out of her way to find me a tent and had it delivered at my door steps before I could even thank her… Your company’s customer service was awesome!! I have recommend your company to numerous people already.. The Kodiak is a head turner, I had people walking by camp asking to see it and wanting information on where and how much it cost me…


Thanks for your good service..

Jesus Denogean

San Diego CA

No comments:

Post a Comment