Jul 28, 2011

Randy,

I just wanted to take some time & thank you for selling OZtents here stateside. I purchased My RV4 shortly after meeting you & your wife at the Overland Expo. I have to say that as an average working Joe, it was a strech to purchase this tent. however after seeing the quality of the OZtent, I know that it truly is more than likely the least tent I will purchase. My wife (Candace) & I am very excited about our new tent. We took our OZtent RV4 to Jeddediah Smith State Park in California back the first week of June, & could not have been happier. The OZtent delivered! it proved to be everything one could want in a tent. In fact we were approached by several others within the campground who were intrigued by the shape of the tent originally, but after seeing the materials & (even more important) the ease of set up/tear down were AMAZED. We loved our tent so much & had such a positive experience that my Father-in-law purchased an RV-2 from you as well! The OZtent is truly well worth is price. I have attatched a few pictures from our first camping trip in Jeddediah Smith with OZtent & our daughter Isabella, I truly hope to see more OZtents during future camping trips.

Sincerely,

Ralph J.
Citrus Heights, Ca.

For more information on our OzTent RV's and furniture, visit www.OzTent.us

No comments:

Post a Comment