Oct 14, 2011

OzTent Customer Experience


I bought the 3 man OZtent
I went on a 4x4 trip and it spent the week camping. My self and 2 other enjoyed my tent the first night. Second night was to cold for the second tent that was brought. So those that were using the second tent did not sleep it in but rather join in with my tent for a total of 5 people in my tent. We were all pretty well comfortable with 5 in there. This product exceeded its so called person limit. This was a great tent went up in less then the advertised 30 seconds.

Thank you Family Tent Camping this was a great buy and your the only place I could buy this tent from.

I would greatly recommend Family Tent Camping to anyone one looking for a good tent because Family Tent Camping actually carries products you can not get elsewhere and these products are worth purchasing.

Erik

No comments:

Post a Comment